Sunday 24 July 2016

23 Wishes For My 23rd Year

It's my birthday. I turn the ripe old age of 23 today. I'm not sure how I feel about turning 23. I'd rather be 24 or an even number at least. I thought for my next post I would post my 23 wishes for my next year of life. I want to achieve every single one, so with a bit of grit, hard work and passion I think I can do it.

1.To enter the Eurovision Song Contest for Sweden or Bosnia and Herzegovina

2. Continue with my fitness, getting bigger and stronger whilst still rocking my gym tights because they show off my nice butt

                                3. Find love (I can't be that bloody ugly or annoying … right?! ...)


4. Spend time in London. I've been to Heathrow and past London but never in it. I wanna live there one day      

5. Make more money so not only can I do more things I love for myself but also with and for family and friends

6. To be caring and friendly, but more unapologetic when faced with criticism from nasty bastards
                                           


7. Start a Youtube Channel

8. Get back into my acting, my singing and get more presenting gigs.

9. Keep updating my blog, and reach new milestones

10. Find a new flat. If I could find a less expensive better quality central flat that would be amazing

11. Get a tattoo

12. To see more cities of the UK


13. To become Prime Minister with my fabulous bitches of politics party

14. To marry Steve Grand or convince Nick Jonas that you do in fact love me



15. To become a WWE wrestler because rolling about wrestling muscly men in pants sounds like all my wishes come true at once

16. To try a new side career as a stripper with my stripper name Cece

17. To audition for The X Factor, become the new Chico and get the X Factor sound-over guy to say RACHEL ADEDEJI

18. To get my playing it straight alternative gay for pay commissioned because I still think that's a bloody brilliant idea

19. To reboot Gladiators on ITV with Ulrika Johnson (of course with the original theme song)

20. To meet Conchita Wurst and become unstoppable
                                

21.To become the next superstar … in bowls

22. To see a concert at the Hydro because I've never been (not even joking I haven't)

23. To find and train a pikachu … in real life

And that's it, literally, that's it. I don't think those 23 wishes are impossible. If I don't at least find a real life Pikachu then I'm gonna be pissed off.

So what are your wishes for the future? Tell me in the comments :) :) :)

Remember if you like this post then share it.
If you like me then follow me on Facebook (Chris Carruthers), Twitter (ChrisDerekCarr), Instagram (ChrisDerekCarr) or Snapchat (ChrisDerek … you get the picture)  



No comments:

Post a Comment